Mounting NFS during Kickstart as RW

Shabazian, Chip Chip.Shabazian at bankofamerica.com
Mon Jan 22 17:42:42 UTC 2007

Put something in %post to have the system sit idle and then go to the
ALT-F2 console and make it work.  Take those commands, and put them in
your kickstart file.

I use sleep 9999999999 but others have used much more elegant solutions.
Any way you do it, this allows you to test out exactly what you need to
do "in situ" so that you don't have to keep kickstarting and trying
things that you don't know whether or not they are working.

Chip