/etc/sysconfig/desktop

tamas.1.simon at nokia.com tamas.1.simon at nokia.com
Wed Jan 24 08:49:47 UTC 2007

Thanks,

Actually I have thought of this solution but I have an other line in the
desktop file: 'DESKTOP=icewm' but with this command it would be
overwritten.

So I have a nice script to check the desktop file and put the PREFERRED
thing into it if this line would not exist, and this script would go to
the %post part.

I was only curious whether there is any other solution.

Thanks again!

Tamas