kickstart + fstab/swap trouble (WAS: List of kickstart directives?)

semi linux linuxsemi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 23:42:46 UTC 2007

Thanks guys...  just finished reading it all, I should be able use
these as great references...

One more question though, is there any way to restrict anaconda from
writing an fstab with LABEL=blah style entires?

Eg:
LABEL=/                 /                       ext3    defaults        1 1
LABEL=SWAP-sda2         swap                    swap    defaults        0 0

would be:
/dev/sda1                 /                       ext3    defaults        1 1
/dev/sda2         swap                    swap    defaults        0 0

The reason I ask is that when using FC4, sometimes anaconda really
messes things up trying to label swap...

- G.