Inserting usb-storage module

jaiber john jaiber.john at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 09:40:49 UTC 2007

Is it possible to insert the usb-storage module during kickstart based
RH5 install if it does not get automatically loaded?

When I use a USB DVDROM drive to auto-install through kickstart, it
stops by showing a "Driver not found. Please select the appropriate
driver for the device message".

Now I have to manually choose the USB Storage driver from the list and
the installation goes on fine. Is there any way - kernel commandline
or some entry in kickstart file to force loading usb-storage driver?

Thanks,
Jaiber John