List of kickstart directives?

Matt Fahrner Matt.Fahrner at coat.com
Wed Jul 25 17:39:26 UTC 2007

What I did is looked at the Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 Install Guide:

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-5-manual/en-US/Installation_Guide.pdf

It should roughly track Fedora...

			- Matt

semi linux wrote:
> The latest thing I can find is a RH9 reference...
>
> Does an up to date (F7) list of kickstart directives exist or is it
> undocumented?
>
> I just tried using my FC4 kickstart with F7 (foolhearty, I know) and,
> without surprise, it didn't work...
>
> I wanted a reference of all the directives and options to help get me
> on the right path w/o using the GUI tool.
>
> - G.

Matt Fahrner                                    2 South Park St.
Chief Systems Architect                         Willis House
Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse               Lebanon, N.H.  03766
Tel: (603) 448-4100 x5150                       USA
Fax: (603) 443-6190                             Matt.Fahrner at COAT.COM