Matt Fahrner Matt.Fahrner at coat.com
Tue Jun 26 15:46:13 UTC 2007

Thanks, unfortunately I was hoping to stick with a generic kernel
because though I know how to build a standard kernel, I'm not sure how
to build what used to be known as a "BOOT" kernel.

It looks worse than this though, from what I can see I need "udev"
user-space hotplug support to load firmware. That means among other
things getting "udevd" to start at boot. I highly doubt any of that is
encoded in the standard kickstart image and may be a bear to get in. I
can't seem to find any examples of someone using "udevd" in kickstart
either...

Fun, fun, fun.

Thanks again,

			- Matt