kickstart comps.xml file issue.

Rajesh Tiwari r.tiwari at nihilent.com
Wed Jun 27 05:47:47 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've created custom iso using some of the rpms provided by CentOS-4.
In order to include new rpms in kickstart cfg file, i need to modify comps.xml file. I created Two new groups with my custome rpms and removed rest of the contents of comps.xml file. But it didn't work. However if i put my new group section at top of comps.xml file then it works but while installation process i see a lot of message like <> rpms not found.

Can anyone please suggest me how to mdify comps.xml file or if it is now required.

Thanks and Regards,
Rajesh

" *** All information contained in this communication is confidential, proprietary, privileged and is intended for the addressees only. If you have received this E-mail in error please notify mail administrator by telephone on +91-20-39846100 or E-mail the sender by replying to this message, and then delete this E-mail and other copies of it from your computer system. Any unauthorized dissemination, publication, transfer or use of the contents of this communication, with or without modifications is punishable under the relevant law.

Nihilent has scanned this mail with current virus checking technologies. However, Nihilent makes no representations or warranties to the effect that this communication is virus-free.

Nihilent reserves the right to monitor all E-mail communications through  its Corporate Network. *** "