"pump" times out -- extend a few seconds more?

Vivek.Kalia at Euroclear.com Vivek.Kalia at Euroclear.com
Fri Mar 2 17:48:54 UTC 2007

Regarding experience of parameters
                 nicdelay=50 linksleep=50
I used them today to circumvent the Anaconda "time-out" and can confirm
that they worked in the required manner.
My previous http builds were failing to contact the apache server due to
the time-out. With these values in place, I could see Anaconda waiting
about 50 seconds while the NIC initialised; the build then completed
normally.

I am still investigating the root cause of the time-out, but this seems a
good circumvention.

Vivek Kalia

This e-mail message, including any attachments transmitted with it, is CONFIDENTIAL and may contain legally privileged information.This message is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you should not read, copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise use this information. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately and delete it from your system. The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed and it may be subject to data corruption and unauthorised amendment, for which we accept no liability.
Euroclear reserves the right to retain email messages on its systems and  to the extent and under circumstances permitted by applicable law, to monitor and intercept email messages to and from its systems. Euroclear is the marketing name for the Euroclear System, Euroclear plc, Euroclear SA/NV and their affiliates. http://www.euroclear.com