SUMMARY: RE: KickStart Issue

Abhijit Das adas at Yodlee.com
Wed Mar 21 00:03:28 UTC 2007

Thanks very much to Chip Shabazian (BofA) who advised me to put debug
statements like sleep and echo and run the commands manually and check
the stages. The actual problem was that I copied the file from a windows
machine and probably linux messed up with the file format. I did a
dos2unix on the file and was able to get past the errors below.

Thanks
- Abhijit Das