"pump" times out -- extend a few seconds more?

Shabazian, Chip Chip.Shabazian at bankofamerica.com
Thu Mar 1 19:20:36 UTC 2007

1) The way *I* understand it is that it is supposed to delay the driver
load while the physical negotiation takes place.  But, I've never used
or tested it.

2) ks=file:filename

Here is a small, easy script I use to insert kickstart files into the
initrd.  I just put this in the isolinux folder, and all of my ks.cfg
files in a subfolder called configs:

#!/bin/sh
mv initrd.img initrd.img.gz
gunzip initrd.img.gz