RE: kernel parameters

Hi Tom,

now it can start but soon anaconda breaks reporting the following Exception:

"An error occurrder unmounting the CD. Please make sure you're not accessing /mnt/source from the shell on tty2 and then clik OK to retry"

Shell on tty2 is on /

from /tmp/anaconda.log file I see this:
* moving (1) to step readcomps
* exception in unmountCD: (16,'Device or resouce busy')

I did the following steps:

- modified isolinux.cfg file to add the kernel parameter I need
- modified some .msg files to customize this new CD
- modified the kickstart files to add the kernel parameter to boot loader (as I did yesterday)
- recreate the ISO

Any ideas? I really don't known how to investigate on it...

thanks

/Luca