packages not to update during the KS installation

Hello all,
I have the following situation with the following problem:

four repositorys:
1.) base
2.) updates
3.) extras
4.) eso ( our own repository )

i am installing using the options:
repo --name=updates .....
repo --name=extras ....
repo --name=eso ....
%packages --resolvedeps

after the installation everything is already updated, which also very fine :) But, the kernel I do not want to update. usually I would like to have the kernel and its family (-devel ...)i want to have in repository ESO. As soon there is a newer kernel in the repository "updates" it gets of course installed .

Is there a way of saying something like: do never update kernel from repository "update"? I do not want to exclude the kernel get not mirrored into our updates repo, is there another way? I am searching for a way like "exclude=kernel,kernel-smp,kernel-devel,kernel-smp-devel" which I could give in /etc/yum.repos.d/*.repo. Unfortunaly during the installation such files not exists, or am i wrong here?

Thank you for your help

Timo Bergemann

--
                            \|/
                           (o o)

fax   : +49 89 3200 6380       e-mail : tbergema eso org
voice : +49 89 3200 6760       www    : http://www.eso.org