RE: Adding Broadcom BCM5708 (nic) module to kickstart?

At Wed, 14 Mar 2007 it looks like Kovacs, Corey J. composed:

What version of RHEL did you use? I run RHEL4.4 on HP DL series machines
which have the same nic and it works just fine. CentOS 4.4 corrosponds to
RHEL4.4 so if you tried an earlier release of RHEL then that might explain
it.

Be aware that the bnx2 driver shipping with RHEL4.4 has a nasty (but rarely
seen) bug which took our cluster nodes down every few hours. Something the
dlm was doing triggered it.

Corey Kovacs
Senior Systems Engineer
Technology Management Associates
703.279.6168 (B)
855-6168 (R)

Thanks Corey,

We use the first release of RHEL4 shipped from RedHat.

I was wondering if I could add the CentOS-4.4 driver to the
pre-existing kickstart engine we are using?  Sound plausible?

Thanks Corey