KickStart Issue

Title: KickStart Issue

Dear Gurus

I need a help here. I have create a RHEL4ASU4 32bit source server and configured dhcp/nfs/kickstart on it. I am also using the initrd.img and vmlinuz from the first CD to pxe boot the destination machines. I use the pxelinux concept of kickstarting. Here is my default file

LABEL pxe
        MENU LABEL pxe
        kernel vmlinuz-pxe
        append ksdevice=eth0 console=tty0 load_ramdisk=1 initrd=initrd-pxe.img network ks=nfs:192.168.203.180:/kickstart/rhelas4u4/i386/kickstart.cfg

As you see, I am passing the kickstart parameters via additional boot loader parameters.
/kickstart/rhelas4u4/i386 contains the entire distribution of RHEL4ASU4

Now am using a kickstart configuration file (client's file) wherein he calls many post install and pre install scripts. I get the following error :-

IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory : '/tmp/xxxxxx'
This directory is mentioned in the %pre script to be created. But looks like it is unable to.

Before that I get bunch of File "/usr/lib/anaconda/kickstary.py" , line numbers messages but no errors on that.

Would appreciate your help and direction regards this

Thanks
- Abhijit Das