Install to local drive instead of a fibre attached SAN

Stephen Mah smah at vmware.com
Fri Mar 23 16:21:12 UTC 2007

Also, you can change the kickstart file's disk order I believe.
we use cciss so even if a san is attached, it goes to sda (local
storage) per the kickstart file.
but I had to change the bootloader order via:
bootloader --location=mbr --driveorder=cciss/c0d0,sda

might work on the actual partitioning directive. Haven't tried it.