Re: how to force inclusion of i386 packages in x86_64 distro

In your list of RPMS you can add the dot notated architecture extensions.
To include the i386 cyrus-sasl-gssapi on an x86_64 OS install list this
cyrus-sasl-gssapi.i386

To exclude openssl096b (both of them since they both by default install) do this
-openssl096b.i386
-openssl096b.x86_64

This assumes the i386 rpms are in the channels or repositories already
and you just want the installer to pick them up.

-Greg Bulman

Steven Timm wrote:

Hi--
I have an x86_64 install that I am doing, which needs to be sure
that about 20 i386-flavored rpms of various shared libraries
are included in the install as well.  Is there
any way to force this in a regular kickstart file, if so, how?

Thanks

Steve Timm