Re: Identifying SCSI or IDE drives in %pre

Daniel Segall wrote:
Right. This would be one of the examples I've seen many times. I just don't know how to change that script to look for a type of disk, rather than a number of disks.

Does /proc/partitions have what you want? (beware, I think SATA looks much like SCSI).

Can you tell from the PCI bus?

--

Cheers
John