RHEL5 kickstart needs to mount cdrom in postinst

Chris Lumens clumens at redhat.com
Tue May 8 19:22:36 UTC 2007

> I am sorry but I get a 404 error going to the URL pointed out above.

Whoops, copied it to the wrong place.  Try it now.

> Is
> this an updated stage2.img?

No, it's just an updated installmethod.py that will be used in place of
the one that comes with anaconda.

> Adding it to the boot flags means adding it
> to isolinux.cfg?

When you boot up and are staring at the boot prompt on the CD, you just
add updates=... after the target you want to boot.  You can do this with
network booting as well.

The updates procedure is documented in the docs/install-methods.txt file
that comes with anaconda and at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/Updates.

- Chris