Unable to get any http requests: Unabletoretreive netstg2.imgfile

John Summerfield debian at herakles.homelinux.org
Wed May 16 23:29:55 UTC 2007

Mukarram Syed wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> Anaconda depends on DHCP even if you use static IPs.
>
> I have made some progress on this...
>
> I have posted this on the group but here it is for you anyways (it's rather
> long):

I don't read the whole thread before responding to parts of it, and
email arrives out of order, but I have read it now.

I can't really help if you don't try my suggestions.

There are good reasons to snip, and to not top-post. email isn't like
paper mail, you can and should reply to points in context.

<snip>