Kickstart from a thumb drive?

Kennedy, Cameron Cameron.Kennedy at bovislendlease.com
Sat May 5 01:17:37 UTC 2007

The only issue I had was making the USB drive bootable. But I used the
instructions found on the Redhat site which basically goes:
Delete everything from the usb drive.
Assuming the USB drive is registered as /dev/sda, you can do the
following:  dd if=diskboot.img of=/dev/sda
Diskboot.img is from the install CD/DVD under images.