FC6 - How to update packages on kickstart server

Andy Meany andymeany at yahoo.com
Thu May 10 15:08:31 UTC 2007

Hello -

I am new to kickstart.  I am setting up a kickstart server for Fedora Core 6.  I have all the RPMs from the original ISO images on my server.  I'd like to update the packages on the server so users don't always need to update packages immediately after install.  What is the best way to update the RPMs on my server?

Regards,
Andy