FC6 - How to update packages on kickstart server

Shabazian, Chip Chip.Shabazian at bankofamerica.com
Thu May 10 17:57:01 UTC 2007

I haven't played with the respins (just saw them yesterday here at the
Red Hat summit), but they should work just like the primary distribution
where you simply replace the install tree with the one on the respin.

BTW, there was a very interesting new product presented in the same
session called revisor that will help you spin your own.  You can search
for it on the unity site, and it will soon work with RHEL.

Chip