Kickstart via PXE/NFS

Shabazian, Chip Chip.Shabazian at bankofamerica.com
Mon May 14 18:48:04 UTC 2007

How many NIC's do you have in the box?  Are they all embedded, or are
there some on cards?

Kickstart is a very powerful and useful tool that we use globally to
build over 1000 distributed systems each year from a centralized and
managed location, and although it has bugs like any product, most issues
like you are having tend to be infrastructure or manufacturer related.