Kickstart via PXE/NFS

Pierre-François Honoré pfhonore at gmail.com
Tue May 15 14:49:43 UTC 2007

Are you also using Dell hardware for network ?

If so look at this in Rocks cluster:
https://lists.sdsc.edu/pipermail/npaci-rocks-discussion/2007-March/024280.html

Dell switches need to be configured with 'fast-port enable' for all
ports to handle correctly the DCHP traffic. Or the first dhcp request
by PXE is ok but the second one issued by Anaconda does not go
through.