Location of installation media no longer /tmp/cdrom?

Pat patchu1 at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 17:57:41 UTC 2007

I copy over a compressed file (contains custom files)
from a custom installation dvd to /root of the
installed system in the %post section of my kickstart
file. It seems to no longer work with CentOS
5(x86_64).

Here's what the relevant section of my kickstart file
looks like:

%post --nochroot

mkdir -p /mnt/source
mount /tmp/cdrom /mnt/source
cp /mnt/source/mystuff.tar.gz /mnt/sysimage/root/
umount /mnt/source

However I get the following error during the install:

mount: Mounting /tmp/cdrom on /mnt/source failed: No
such file or directory

So it looks like the location of the install media is
no longer /tmp/cdrom? I poked around but could not
find where it is now located. Can someone clue me in? Thanks!