Location of installation media no longer /tmp/cdrom?

Nicholas Byrne nicholas.byrne at quadriga.com
Fri May 18 12:04:07 UTC 2007

see this thread -
https://www.redhat.com/archives/kickstart-list/2007-May/msg00007.html.
It's a bug, the cdrom drive is being unmounted to early in the ks
process, it manifests itself most commonly on "eject only" mechanism
type drives because the mount request normally retracts the draw on
capable devices which is also probably why it wasn't picked up during
testing.
To fix manually, open up stage2.img and change dispatch.py, swapping the
lines:

("methodcomplete", doMethodComplete, ),
("dopostaction", doPostAction, ),

for