RHEL5.1 and lvm

Rainer Duffner rainer at ultra-secure.de
Fri Nov 23 10:51:36 UTC 2007

Am Fr, 23.11.2007, 11:16, schrieb Jan Wildeboer:
> On Fri, 2007-11-23 at 11:06 +0100, Rainer Duffner wrote:
>
>> Can you take my ks-file and try it at your site?
>> I'm using vmware, because it boots faster ;-)
>
> I am using Xen, because it is Free Software ;-)

;-)
If Xen would run FreeBSD out of the box, I'd be sold.
VMware Server is free, too (just not Free, but the commercial versions of
Xen aren't either...)

> Will try over the weekend. I *guess* this is related to the storage
> driver and VMWare combination, but who knows ...

My co-worker tells me that he was unable to get this to work on real
hardware, too.
There must be something in the ks-file that is bad.

I'll try to re-do it with the graphical editor.

cheers,
Rainer