nic problems on hp servers

Anibal Capotorto acapotorto at lastminute.com
Fri Nov 9 17:18:10 UTC 2007

I do have nics when the os is installed and on the CD installation I
get asked about how to configure the 4 nics that box has

thing is.... to kickstart the box I only have the vmlinuz and the
initrd.img no updates... and the updates can't be downloaded
because .. it's just not nics to do that

if there's a way to put the updates.img on the 1st stages and you have
a link to do that , please post it here, I will research in the meantime

Saludos
Anibal "Bicho[DBZ]" capotorto