nic problems on hp servers

Pablo Iranzo Gómez Pablo.Iranzo at redhat.com
Sat Nov 10 10:26:27 UTC 2007

	Ok, then you'll need to pack those drivers on a custom initrd and
insmod them before continue with the installation...

	There seems to be some questions regarding this in previous posts,
do a site:redhat.com search at google for "packing drivers into anaconda"
and equivalent senteces, and you'll get some pointers

	Regards
	Pablo

--
Pablo Iranzo Gómez
(http://Alufis35.uv.es/~iranzo/)

Si se encuentra bien, no se preocupe. Se le pasará