NFS booting problem

Joe_Wulf Joe_Wulf at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 17 21:47:40 UTC 2007

Hi Terry, thank you.

Both of my sites are small.  One is facilitation connectivity with an 8 port
BlackBox
switch (not sure of the make/model, but its got no intelligence, just a
straightforward
switch), while my other site has a Linksys router.

How would I manifest your suggestion in that environment?

My problems continue.  Seemingly at random a VM will kickstart build, but most of
the
time they still continue with the problems I've previously reports.  I'm not
going to
have the project time to invest in another alternative solution (apache with
proxy),
as previously suggested.  I am looking for how to troubleshoot the NFS problem.
Would
greatly appreciate thoughts and suggestions on what to look at, settings to put
in
place, etc...

Thank you.

R,