Boot parameters not working

Shabazian, Chip Chip.Shabazian at bankofamerica.com
Tue Sep 4 16:31:08 UTC 2007

Add autoneg off to ethtool, and make sure you are using the right quotes
(if you copy/pasted, you are using ' not ")

 eth0_ethtool="autoneg off speed 100 duplex full"

Also, the version of kickstart you are using simply may not support the
ethtool statement.  I believe ESX is based on an older version of RHEL.