%post details

Shabazian, Chip Chip.Shabazian at bankofamerica.com
Tue Sep 18 15:51:49 UTC 2007

Kevin,

Put something like sleep 9999999999999 in your %post, then open a
console on the box you are building (alt-f2) and manually try to do
whatever you want to do.  You probably want to chroot /mnt/sysimage
first so that you are in the built environment.  Once you got it worked
out, you simply put those commands in your %post.

You can also search the archives as I know there have been issues and
suggestions in the past with NFS.

Chip