%post details

Maute, Kevin P CTR AFRL/VAOO Kevin.Maute at WPAFB.AF.MIL
Tue Sep 18 20:41:55 UTC 2007

Chip,

Thanks.  You got me to play with the install while it was being
performed and I figured out all of my issues.  My general question still
stands.  Where is kickstart documented for folks who need to be a little
more in-depth.  A classic case is what are all the options that can be
passed to %post and %pre?  I have found some info in three or more
different locations and the document I mentioned earlier has what
appears to be some random text at the end of the "mount -o nolock" line.
Kickstart is a great resource which could probably be documented a
"little" more :-).

Thanks,
Kevin