Debugging kickstart general advice sought

Pablo Iranzo Gómez Pablo.Iranzo at redhat.com
Mon Apr 21 16:07:41 UTC 2008

	What I do is to use the following trick:

	%pre
	(
	commands
	)|tee -a /tmp/pre.log

	%post --nochroot
	(
	commands
	cp /tmp/pre.log /mnt/sysimage/root/pre.log
	) |tee -a /mnt/sysimage/root/post.log

	And of course, lot's of "echo", and "read" if you want to do some
pause ;)

	Regards
	Pablo

--
Pablo Iranzo Gómez
(http://Alufis35.uv.es/~iranzo/)

Si se encuentra bien, no se preocupe. Se le pasará