Not really a kickstart question.....

Meyers, John J john.j.meyers at boeing.com
Wed Apr 23 18:31:52 UTC 2008

Hi Jake,

	In the %pre section of the ks file, I run a python script that
is VERY derived from the anaconda network_text.py code. This allows the
installer to input the required network info. After which the rest of
the install is automated. I can prefill the subnet, ip to last octet,
DNS server... If you don't have fancy requirements, you should be able
to import network_text *, and call the various modules from anaconda to
provide netconfig functionality. Yeah Kickstart! And long live yum.