pxe menu

Gerrard Geldenhuis Gerrard.Geldenhuis at datacash.com
Mon Apr 28 10:50:28 UTC 2008

Hi
I received a lot of good replies on my question but also realized that I
was putting constraints on myself were none were needed. If you are
willing to do a bit more admin then there is no reason why menu items
could not be split horizonataly across the screen rather than limiting
yourself to 20someting single entry items.

Thus
1. Option1		2. Option2		3.Option3
4. Option4		5. Option5		6.Option6

rather than