RHEL5.2, kickstart, USB, "OPCODE" error after reboot

Caetano, Greg Greg.Caetano at hp.com
Wed Aug 27 16:38:39 UTC 2008

I would think part of the bootloader is being placed on the USB stick.

What do you have for the bootloader statement in kickstart? is there a driveorder parameter on the directive?

Greg Caetano
Hewlett-Packard Company
ESS Software
Platform & Business Enablement Solutions Engineering
Chicago, IL
greg.caetano at hp.com
Red Hat Certified Engineer