FW: trying to mount CD device hda ejecting /tmp/cdrom

Hi

I am trying to boot in cent OS in rescue mode in kick start mode.

The kick start file is present on the CDROM.

I have built the custom iso image using the following commad.

mkisofs -o CentOS-rescue_probe.iso -r -b isolinux/isolinux.bin -c isolinux/boot.cat -no-emul-boot -boot-load-size=4 -boot-info-table -R -J -v -T .

I have burned this iso image to CD using magic iso software.

But when I boot from this CD, I am getting below error when I see in ctrl+alt+F3 screen.

“trying to mount CD device hda ejecting /tmp/cdrom”

Please help me.

Thanks in advance

Priya