Two network interfaces.

Augusto Castelan Carlson accarlson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 17:46:32 UTC 2008

Hello!

I will have tow install a server with two network interfaces. The host
will have two guest, Dom0 e Dom1. All fedora 8.
I would like to have one guest and the host and the Dom0 using the
interface eth0 after install, and Dom1 using the interface eth1.

The host and guest will be in the same network.

I automated the install with kickstart. How can I set this info during
the install with kickstart?
Only saying to use eth0 and eth1 in the network parameter is enough?
Because guest would get peth0 and peth1 right?

Thanks in advance.
--
Augusto Castelan Carlson