Weird issue trying to boot Dell 2450 ...

Klaus Steden klaus.steden at thomson.net
Mon Feb 4 20:13:54 UTC 2008

Hmmm, I wonder ... it might be easier just to swap out the drive for a
different (newer) one, if I can find one lying around.

However ... I'm still a little baffled as to why it won't boot the hard
drive directly, either.

Klaus

On 2/4/08 11:00 AM, "Matt Fahrner" <Matt.Fahrner at coat.com>did etch on stone
tablets: