Unable to eject boot cd during kickstart install

dwight at supercomputer.org dwight at supercomputer.org
Fri Feb 15 04:19:28 UTC 2008

It showed up here as:

        dwight wrote:
        [Your words]

        > [My original words]

Which is confusing. It would have been more clear to see this as:
        [Your words]

        dwight wrote:
        > [My original words]

For more clarification, perhaps referring to the web view would
help, as this is how it appeared to me:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/kickstart-list/2008-February/msg00059.html

I have no objection to your statements. It's just that I didn't
make them, and wanted to make that clear.

That's all I'll comment further on the list about this. I doubt
anyone else is really interested in anything further.

        -dwight-