include XEN kernel & tools in CentOS 5.1 kickstart?

Pablo Iranzo Gómez Pablo.Iranzo at redhat.com
Wed Feb 27 17:23:28 UTC 2008

On Wed, 27 Feb 2008, Rudi Ahlers wrote:
> Well, I only started playing with kickstart yesterday And my brain hurts
> by now, but I'm learning a lot :)

	That's nice ;)

> How does it work? Do I copy all the rpm's I want to use to the CentOS
> folder, and then run createrepo on that folder?

	Yes, but first, you need to test dependencies in order to have
"ALL REQUIRED" packages ;)

	After that, you can remove not needed ones. Usually one way to do
that is to try installing to a different folder, not your system so you
can keep rpm complaining of missing dependencies... and when everything is
fine, then you can "createrepo" and master a custom cd.

	Are you using CentOS 5?

	Regards
	Pablo