Re: Upgrading kernel used in PXE boot

Eric Smith wrote:
So my question is: How do I create a new initrd.img and vmlinuz (that came in the isolinux directory) to be a new kernel? It's apparently not as simple as copying these files from a running system.

And yes, I realize this might not be the best list for this question, but it's the best I could think of, since people here are no doubt familiar with the issue. If you know of a better venue for this question, please let me know.

Eric.