Re: Unable to eject boot cd during kickstart install

dwight at supercomputer.org wrote:
It sounds like there's some process left around which is keeping the device open. That would be the first thing I'd check. If nothing is obvious from a ps(1), then you'll have to dig deeper.

I'm going to take this to the Anaconda list, because it illustrates something that's been on my mind for a while.

When I boot CD to net install (which I suppose the OP is doing coz otherwise it doesn;t make sense to head for other parts, media in hand), I'd like it to spit the CD out as soon as it's not required.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait