Unable to eject boot cd during kickstart install

John Summerfield debian at herakles.homelinux.org
Thu Feb 14 11:50:22 UTC 2008

dwight at supercomputer.org wrote:
> It sounds like there's some process left around which is keeping the
> device open. That would be the first thing I'd check. If nothing is
> obvious from a ps(1), then you'll have to dig deeper.

I'm going to take this to the Anaconda list, because it illustrates
something that's been on my mind for a while.

When I boot CD to net install (which I suppose the OP is doing coz
otherwise it doesn;t make sense to head for other parts, media in hand),
I'd like it to spit the CD out as soon as it's not required.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait