Unable to eject boot cd during kickstart install

Peter Schwenk schwenk at math.udel.edu
Thu Feb 14 14:40:38 UTC 2008

Thanks.  Right after I sent that email, I poked around on my Fedora 8
DVD and found the very same boot.iso file.  I made a CD and tried it,
and it works as advertised.  I used to use the first CD of the Fedora
set for my boot disk, and it never was locked in there before.  The
behavior of anaconda has changed, but I know now that I should have
been using the boot.iso.