problems with unpartitioned harddrives and automatic partitioning

Caetano, Greg Greg.Caetano at hp.com
Thu Feb 14 17:41:29 UTC 2008

Don't forget the "zerombr" kickstart directive is also available.

 zerombr (optional)

    If zerombr is specified, and yes is its sole argument, any invalid partition tables found on disks are initialized. This destroys all of the contents of disks with invalid partition tables. This command should be in the following format:

    zerombr yes

    No other format is effective.

Greg Caetano
HP TSG Linux Solutions Alliances Engineering
greg.caetano at hp.com
Red Hat Certified Engineer
RHCE#805007310328754