Re: Unable to eject boot cd during kickstart install

dwight at supercomputer.org wrote:
It showed up here as:

        dwight wrote:
        [Your words]

        > [My original words]

Since my words were obviously not quoted text, I didn't see any likelihood of confusion. I did it that way to make it clear that it wasn't my originally question, that it was being discussed elsewhere but that I'd like discussion in _this_ forum.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait