Re: Getting started

Shabazian, Chip wrote:
You could start with the presentation I gave at last years LinuxWorld:
http://www.shabazian.com/lw2007.pdf
+1.

My biggest tip is to "yum install system-config-kickstart" (which I believe Chip mentions).

It can help guide you through the install questions and builds a kickstart along the way. That's a good way to see what the various options are (and is a bit easier than reading some of the docs for the first couple of times -- eventually you
probably won't need the tool).