include XEN kernel & tools in CentOS 5.1 kickstart?

Hi all

I'm busy creating a custom CentOS installation CD to be used with cPanel, which basically needs a minimum installation of Linux, but I would also like to use Xen for VPS' on the server, and thought I could do both at the same time - automatically install my server to my needs, and install Xen (without needing to run "yum install xen kernel-xen virt-manager" every time).

So, my question is. How would I add those RPM's to the custom CentOS CD, and install them, and then setup grub.conf to use the Xen kernel upon reboot as well?

--

Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers

Web:   http://www.SoftDux.com