Re: include XEN kernel & tools in CentOS 5.1 kickstart?

Pablo
Gómez wrote:
	Hi
	yum.conf is always empty, have a look at /etc/yum.repos.d/

	There should be some files there defining repos

	Regards
	Pablo

really? On SME 7.3 (which runs CentOS 4.6), the repositories are stored in /etc/yum.conf - I suppose that's how they do it.

Anyway, I got it working. My LAN proxy was messing around, but it's downloading all the xen stuff now. Thanx :)

--

Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers

Web:   http://www.SoftDux.com